Monday, January 13, 2014

Erica Haney named 2013 Top 50 Honorable Mention for US Kids Teachers



U.S. Kids Golf has announced the recipients of the Top 50 Kids Teachers Award and Honorable Mention Award, which annually recognizes the world's most outstanding youth golf instructors.

I am pleased to announce I was recently recognized as an Honorable Mentioned Top 50 Kids Teacher for 2013. I was also awarded this award for 2012 and am honored to receive the accolade again this year. From the state of Idaho I am one of two people who have ever been awarded as a Top U.S. Kids Golf Teacher.

Dan Van Horn, President of the U.S. Kids Golf Foundation wrote the following:
This year's pool was the largest and strongest ever, and your selection as an Honorable Mention recipient recognizes your commitment to youth golf and the impact of your program. From the record-setting pool of nearly 750 applicants, the U.S. Kids Golf Foundation Committee has recognized 150 instructors - 50 earned the Top 50 Kids Teacher Award and 100 instructors earned Honorable Mention accolades. 

I would like to thank the U.S. Kids Golf Foundation for selecting me as one of the top junior instructors in the world and for honoring my dedication as a junior coach and my dedication to making an impact through developing the game of golf among our youth.

I also would like to thank all my junior golfers I have coached and taught over the last 4 years and all the parents for your support and for your confidence in me as your child's coach and your trust in my junior programs.

- Erica Haney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!